- Ce sujet est vide.
20 novembre 2020 à 21 h 15 min #13883
A Woman’s World
True Stories of World Travel
by Marybeth Bond, Marybeth Bond
- Release date: April 11, 2003
- Language: english
- Genres: travel, memoir
- Format: paperback, 496 pages
- Author: Marybeth Bond, Marybeth Bond
- ISBN: 9781885211958 (1885211953)
- Publisher: Travelers’ Tales
About The Book
For generations the bulk of worldwide travelers were men, but today women are taking the lead, venturing out on their own or with others, making connections, spreading goodwill, confronting challenges. More and more it’s a woman’s world, and this collection of stories by 50 women is inspiring, enlightening, and entertaining. It will move you out of your armchair, take you along paths of memory, and fill you with the spirit of adventure.
– Join Pam Houston as she weathers depression and a blizzard camping in the mountains of Utah
– Ride on the hormone rollercoaster of menopause on a jungle river trip in Borneo with Tracy Johnston
– Experience a spiritual awakening with Jean Shinoda Bolen, M.D., at Chartres Cathedral in France
– Ride across the steppes of Mongolia on a horse with no name with Lynn Ferrin
– Shoot the rapids of the Grand Canyon with grandmother Ruth Bond as she fulfills a lifelong dream
– Laugh with Carole Chelsea George as she finds she is worth ten buffalo cows in Pakistan for her hand in marriage
– Marvel with Mary Beth Simmons at the vibrant community of women who meet every day at the well in Cameroon
PDF A Woman’s World Marybeth Bond download. Hardcover book A Woman’s World for Mac on Powells. Online ebook A Woman’s World by Marybeth Bond read on PC on Book Depository. MP3 ebook A Woman’s World buy.