• ISBN: 9780671878665 (0671878662)
    • Genres: fantasy, fiction, anthologies, magic
    • Release date: March 1, 1998
    • Publisher: Baen
    • Series: Bardic Voices
    • Language: english
    • Author: Mercedes Lackey

About The Book

A command performance by fantasy’s grand diva…

Mercedes Lackey has, in a few short years, soared to the peak of the fantasy field, and her thousands of enthusiastic readers clamor for more and more. Now comes a volume demonstrating the wide range of her talent, running the gamut from her beloved Bardic fantasies to urban fantasy set in the modern world; from science fiction adventure to chilling horror. And throughout Fiddler Fair, Lackey’s sheer storytelling skill will hold the reader spellbound.

Learn what happens when animal rights fanatics try to “liberate” genetically reconstructed dinosaurs. Follow Lawrence of Arabia into the desert to meet a power beyond human comprehension; and be with King Arthur, reborn into the present day, when he again gains possession of the enchanted sword Excalibur. And, in a very weird encounter of the most bizarre kind, learn why an alien from a UFO took an unusual interest in a battered Chevy pickup truck.

Fiddler Fair is a feast for the multitudes of Lackey fans everywhere — and for new readers, a powerful introduction to the most significant new fantasy writer of the decade.

Short stories include:

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Aliens Ate My Pickup

Small Print (with Larry Dixon)

Last Rights (with Larry Dixon)

Dumb Feast

Dance Track (with Larry Dixon)

Jihad

Balance

Dragon’s Teeth

The Cup and the Cauldron

Once and Future

Fiddler Fair

The Enemy of My Enemy

FictionBook Fiddler Fair by Mercedes Lackey on Mac. MP3 book Fiddler Fair buy on Amazon. Paperback ebook Fiddler Fair read online on Barnes & Noble. Online book Fiddler Fair Mercedes Lackey download iOS. Hardback Fiddler Fair read on Kobo.

TXT ebook Fiddler Fair Mercedes Lackey download for iPhone. FB2 ebook Fiddler Fair. PDF book Fiddler Fair by Mercedes Lackey buy cheap on reader on Audible. Hardcover Fiddler Fair by Mercedes Lackey download on IndieBound. MOBI ebook Fiddler Fair read Kindle.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)

Répondre à : (Audiobook) Fiddler Fair by Mercedes Lackey • 9780671878665

Vos informations:

[snax_content]