by Audre Lorde

The Cancer Journals ~ Read More

• ISBN: 9781879960732 (1879960737)
    • Release date: September 1, 2006
    • Publisher: Aunt Lute Books
    • Author: Audre Lorde
    • Format: paperback, 104 pages
    • Awards: Stonewall Book Award (1981)
    • Genres: memoir, feminism, queer, lgbt, disability, health, biography, medicine, essays
    • Language: english

About The Book

Moving between journal entry, memoir, and exposition, Audre Lorde fuses the personal and political as she reflects on her experience coping with breast cancer and a radical mastectomy. Includes photos and tributes to Lorde written after her death in 1992.

“Grief, terror, courage, the passion for survival and for more than survival, are here in the searchings of a great poet.” —Adrienne Rich

“This book teaches me that with one breast or none, I am still me.” —Alice Walker

“The forthrightness and ferocity with which Audre Lorde greeted every social injustice is in full force in this courageous exploration.” —Amazon.com

MOBI The Cancer Journals buy. Online book The Cancer Journals Audre Lorde for iOS on Audible. FB2 ebook The Cancer Journals read online.

Hardcover book The Cancer Journals by Audre Lorde download on reader on Barnes & Noble. PDF The Cancer Journals by Audre Lorde download PC on Amazon. TXT ebook The Cancer Journals read.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)

Répondre à : (Audiobook) The Cancer Journals by Audre Lorde – 9781879960732

Vos informations:

[snax_content]