• ISBN: 9781979708739 (1979708738)
    • Release date: July 2020
    • Author: J.R. Rogue
    • Language: english
    • First published: March 9, 2017
    • Series: Muse & Music, #2
    • Genres: fiction, poetry, drama, contemporary

About The Book

Background Music is Book 2 of the Muse & Music Series. It can be read as a standalone.

You’re more than background music for someone else’s life.

Katarina Roberts wants to move on — and for the men of her past to let her. So, the shop owner keeps to herself, staying busy with the day-to-day tasks of keeping her store afloat in the heart of the Ozarks.

But the sound of a knock on her bedroom window changes everything.

You never truly know how you will react to the demons in your life until you are face to face with them.

Answering that knock leads to Reese Taylor: the man who spends his nights as the lead singer of the band New Leaf, while wanting to turn over one of his own.

Take me home and take me without hesitation. Like I’m a song. Like I’ve never been a regret.

What started as an encounter becomes more of an entanglement when a sense of safety disrupts their solitude. As their relationship deepens, echoes from a violent past threaten to break down everything they’ve rebuilt.

MP3 book Background Music by J.R. Rogue buy. Paperback ebook Background Music for PocketBook on Booktopia. Online Background Music read online. TXT ebook Background Music J.R. Rogue download on Kindle on Powells. Hardcover book Background Music by J.R. Rogue download iPhone on Dymocks.

EPUB Background Music. Hardback Background Music J.R. Rogue buy cheap on Books-a-Million. FB2 ebook Background Music read for Android. PDF book Background Music buy on Book Depository. FictionBook ebook Background Music J.R. Rogue read online on Mac.

MOBI Background Music download iOS on Audible. Online book Background Music by J.R. Rogue. FB2 Background Music download on reader on Walmart. FictionBook ebook Background Music J.R. Rogue buy cheap. EPUB book Background Music by J.R. Rogue PC.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)

Répondre à : Background Music (Muse & Music) by J.R. Rogue — PDF download

Vos informations:

[snax_content]