Betzua Smith
    Invité

Darker Still
    (Magic Most Foul, #1)
    by Leanna Renee Hieber

🔍 Darker Still · Click Here 🔍

• Series: Magic Most Foul, #1
    • Release date: November 8, 2011
    • Genres: fantasy, paranormal, romance, historical, magic, steampunk, supernatural, fiction
    • Language: english
    • Places: New York City, New York, The Painting
    • Characters: Natalie Stewart, Jonathon Whitby, Lord Denbury, Mrs. Evelyn Northe, Margaret “Maggie” Hathorn
    • Format: paperback, 320 pages
    • ISBN: 9781402260520 (1402260520)
    • Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
    • Author: Leanna Renee Hieber

About The Book

I was obsessed.

It was as if he called to me, demanding I reach out and touch the brushstrokes of color swirled onto the canvas. It was the most exquisite portrait I’d ever seen — everything about Lord Denbury was unbelievable…utterly breathtaking and eerily lifelike.

There was a reason for that. Because despite what everyone said, Denbury never had committed suicide. He was alive. Trapped within his golden frame.

I’ve crossed over into his world within the painting, and I’ve seen what dreams haunt him. They haunt me too. He and I are inextricably linked — bound together to watch the darkness seeping through the gas-lit cobblestone streets of Manhattan. Unless I can free him soon, things will only get Darker Still.

FB2 Darker Still. FictionBook book Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber read online for Mac on Walmart. Online ebook Darker Still Leanna Renee Hieber download. MP3 Darker Still buy PC on Audible. TXT ebook Darker Still buy cheap on PocketBook.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)

Répondre à : Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber — MOBI download ~ 9781402260520

Vos informations:

[snax_content]