• ISBN: 9781890674090 (1890674095)
    • Format: hardcover, 32 pages
    • Publisher: Charlesbridge Publishing
    • Series: Come Look With Me Art Books
    • Release date: January 1, 2003
    • Author: R. Sarah Richardson
    • Genres: art, childrens

About The Book

Come Look With Me: The Artist at Work introduces children to twelve magnificent works of art. More importantly, it offers both children and adults a whole new way of encountering any work of art, one which engages the imagination as much as the eye. Well suited for both individual and classroom use, The Artist at Work pairs quality art reproductions with thought-provoking questions, encouraging children to learn through visual exploration and interaction. Thoughtful text introduces the world and work of the artist, making the most of a child s natural curiosity. Author: R. Sarah Richardson Reading Level: Ages 4-8 Format: 32 pages, Hardcover Publisher: Charlesbridge Publishing (January 1, 2003) ISBN: 978-1890674090

TXT Come Look With Me by R. Sarah Richardson download for PocketBook. MP3 ebook Come Look With Me on Book Depository. MOBI book Come Look With Me R. Sarah Richardson read on Barnes & Noble. Online book Come Look With Me buy cheap iPad. Hardback ebook Come Look With Me on Mac.

FB2 Come Look With Me R. Sarah Richardson buy on Audible. PDF Come Look With Me download for reader on Bookshop. Hardcover book Come Look With Me by R. Sarah Richardson read online. EPUB ebook Come Look With Me R. Sarah Richardson read online on Android on Booktopia. FictionBook Come Look With Me buy cheap.

Paperback book Come Look With Me by R. Sarah Richardson. FictionBook ebook Come Look With Me download iPhone on Powells. TXT book Come Look With Me by R. Sarah Richardson buy iOS. PDF ebook Come Look With Me read on IndieBound. EPUB Come Look With Me on PC on Walmart.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)

Répondre à : (FB2) Come Look With Me : 9781890674090

Vos informations:

[snax_content]