- Ce sujet est vide.
8 novembre 2020 à 18 h 39 min #12318
by Jonathan Safran Foer
- Language: english
- Genres: food, philosophy, animals, health, vegan, environment, science, memoir
- ISBN: 9780316069908 (0316069906)
- Format: hardcover, 341 pages
- Author: Jonathan Safran Foer
- Release date: November 2, 2009
- Publisher: Little, Brown and Company
- Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Nonfiction (2009)
About The Book
Jonathan Safran Foer spent much of his life oscillating between enthusiastic carnivore and occasional vegetarian. Once he started a family, the moral dimensions of food became increasingly important.
Faced with the prospect of being unable to explain why we eat some animals and not others, Foer set out to explore the origins of many eating traditions and the fictions involved with creating them. Traveling to the darkest corners of our dining habits, Foer raises the unspoken question behind every fish we eat, every chicken we fry, and every burger we grill.
Part memoir and part investigative report, Eating Animals is a book that, in the words of the Los Angeles Times, places Jonathan Safran Foer “at the table with our greatest philosophers.”
FB2 ebook Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer download on Audible. EPUB Eating Animals read online for PocketBook. TXT book Eating Animals Jonathan Safran Foer Android. Hardcover book Eating Animals buy on Books-a-Million.