My Bonny Light Horseman
    Being an Account of the Further Adventures of Jacky Faber, in Love and War

(Bloody Jack, #6)
    by L.A. Meyer

My Bonny Light Horseman : CLICK HERE

• Language: english
    • Release date: September 1, 2008
    • ISBN: 9780152061876 (0152061878)
    • Characters: Jacky Faber, James Emerson “Jaimy” Fletcher, John Higgins, Joseph Jared, Jean-Paul de Valdon
    • Series: Bloody Jack, #6
    • Author: L.A. Meyer
    • Publisher: HMH Books for Young Readers
    • Format: hardcover, 436 pages
    • Genres: adventure, historical, fiction, pirates, teen, romance, war

About The Book

The infamous pirate, riverboat seductress, master of disguise, and street-urchin-turned-sailor Jacky Faber has been captured by the French and beheaded in full view of her friends and crew.Inconceivable? Yes! The truth is she’s secretly forced to pose as an American dancer behind enemy lines in Paris, where she entices a French general into revealing military secrets — all to save her dear friends. Then, in intrepid Jacky Faber style, she dons male clothing and worms her way into a post as galloper with the French army, ultimately leading a team of men to fight alongside the great Napoleon.In this sixth installment of the Bloody Jack Adventures series, love and war collide as the irrepressible Jacky Faber sets off on a daring adventure she vowed she’d never take.

FictionBook ebook My Bonny Light Horseman read online iPhone on Dymocks. Hardcover book My Bonny Light Horseman by L.A. Meyer download. Paperback My Bonny Light Horseman.

MOBI My Bonny Light Horseman L.A. Meyer buy on reader on IndieBound. PDF book My Bonny Light Horseman buy cheap for Android. FB2 ebook My Bonny Light Horseman L.A. Meyer read on Walmart.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)

Répondre à : (FB2) My Bonny Light Horseman by L.A. Meyer • 9780152061876

Vos informations:

[snax_content]