• Publisher: William Morrow
    • Author: Stephanie Klein
    • ISBN: 9780060843274 (0060843276)
    • Genres: memoir, humor, biography, adult, unfinished
    • Release date: July 25, 2006
    • Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 304 pages

About The Book

“I did have my own friends, my own salary, my health, and TiVo: all the important things we’re likely to take for granted. Still, when it hit that I’d now have to date again, I panicked. Dating meant nightclubs, heels, and black. It meant, ‘No, thank you. Really, I’m full.’ It meant matching bras and underwear. Clothes with the micro used to describe them. Because until you date again, people will hiccup lines about getting back on horses. So you invest in an Agent Provocateur whip and a subscription to an online dating service… .”

— from Straight Up and Dirty

She had every girl’s dream: the perfect marriage to the perfect guy in the perfect apartment on the Upper East Side. Marriage fit Stephanie Klein like a glove … but unfortunately it fit her husband like a noose. And then, just like that, Klein found herself “divorced when you’re firm, fashionable, and let’s face it — fetching.”

Celebrated bloggist, photographer, and freelance writer Stephanie Klein lets it all hang out in this juicy tell-all tracing her jump back into single life following her divorce. On the dating advice of her therapist, Klein attempts to keep “a pair and a spare” of men always on hand and has lots of bawdy fun along the way. But when the anniversary of the devastating breakup from her “wasband” forces her to revisit what happened, she finds herself wanting more than her therapist’s recommended gimmick to keep her emotionally safe.

Straight Up and Dirty demonstrates that the true measure of success isn’t what’s crossed off life’s to-do list. It’s having the grace and fortitude to move through change, curls intact and smiling.

FictionBook Straight Up and Dirty by Stephanie Klein buy on Bookshop. FB2 book Straight Up and Dirty read for PocketBook. EPUB ebook Straight Up and Dirty Stephanie Klein. Paperback Straight Up and Dirty download reader on IndieBound.

Online book Straight Up and Dirty Stephanie Klein read online on iPhone. MOBI ebook Straight Up and Dirty buy cheap on Powells. PDF ebook Straight Up and Dirty. TXT book Straight Up and Dirty by Stephanie Klein download for Mac on Book Depository.

Hardcover Straight Up and Dirty by Stephanie Klein buy cheap Android on Walmart. MP3 Straight Up and Dirty. Hardback book Straight Up and Dirty download. FB2 ebook Straight Up and Dirty Stephanie Klein read online on iPad on Books-a-Million.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)

Répondre à : (FB2) Straight Up and Dirty : 9780060843274

Vos informations:

[snax_content]