- Ce sujet est vide.
23 décembre 2020 à 4 h 12 min #19245
How to Think Seriously About the Planet
by Roger Scruton
- Genres: philosophy, politics, environment, science, ecology, society
- Format: hardcover, 464 pages
- Author: Roger Scruton
- ISBN: 9781848870765 (1848870760)
- First published: April 1, 2011
- Language: english
- Release date: January 1, 2012
- Publisher: Atlantic
About The Book
Roger Scruton was one of Britain’s leading thinkers. In this book he offers a radically different approach to the planet’s most urgent crisis. He demonstrates that international agendas have a natural tendency to exploit resources to tackle the present emergency and outlines policies of a new green conservatism.
FictionBook Green Philosophy Roger Scruton buy cheap on Dymocks. Hardback book Green Philosophy download PocketBook. FB2 ebook Green Philosophy by Roger Scruton on Kindle on Powells. MP3 Green Philosophy read. Online ebook Green Philosophy buy for Android.