• Release date: March 10, 2004
    • ISBN: 9780849918100 (0849918103)
    • Genres: biography, memoir, christian, spirituality
    • Format: hardcover, 168 pages
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: W Publishing Group
    • Author: Patsy Clairmont

About The Book

Patsy became a high school dropout, a teenage runaway, a bride at 17, and a parent at 20. She soon began to suffer from agoraphobia and became a prisoner in her own home. But to look at her now, walking back and forth across a stage talking to thousands of women, it’s quite obvious that something has changed! I Grew Up Little is the story of how that transformation took place and how God can change each of us, as well.

I Grew Up Little is Patsy Clairmont’s amazing story-told here in its entirety for the very first time. Her journey from a life filled with dark despair and depression to one of hope and complete transformation delivers a powerful message of hope and possibility to women of all ages.

TXT book I Grew Up Little by Patsy Clairmont for reader on Barnes & Noble. MP3 I Grew Up Little download. MOBI ebook I Grew Up Little Patsy Clairmont buy cheap.

Hardcover book I Grew Up Little read iPhone on Book Depository. Hardback ebook I Grew Up Little download on Booktopia. FB2 I Grew Up Little Patsy Clairmont on Kindle.

Paperback book I Grew Up Little buy on Kobo. Online I Grew Up Little by Patsy Clairmont read online for PC. EPUB ebook I Grew Up Little download on iPad on Books-a-Million.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)

Répondre à : I Grew Up Little – MOBI download — 9780849918100

Vos informations:

[snax_content]