- Ce sujet est vide.
8 novembre 2020 à 22 h 56 min #12346
I Hear the Sirens in the Street
(Detective Sean Duffy, #2)
by Adrian McKinty
- Release date: January 10, 2013
- Author: Adrian McKinty
- Genres: mystery, crime, fiction, ireland, thriller, detective
- Series: Detective Sean Duffy, #2
- Format: paperback, 334 pages
- Language: english
- Characters: Sean Duffy, John McCrabban
- Publisher: Serpent’s Tail
- ISBN: 9781846688188 (1846688183)
- Places: Northern Ireland
- Awards: Barry Award for Best Paperback Original (2014), Theakston Old Peculier Crime Novel of the Year Nominee for Longlist (2014)
About The Book
Sean Duffy knows there’s no such thing as a perfect crime. But a torso in a suitcase is pretty close.
Still, one tiny clue is all it takes, and there it is. A tattoo. So Duffy, fully fit and back at work after the severe trauma of his last case, is ready to follow the trail of blood-however faint-that always, always connects a body to its killer.
A legendarily stubborn man, Duffy becomes obsessed with this mystery as a distraction from the ruins of his love life, and to push down the seed of self-doubt that he seems to have traded for his youthful arrogance.
So from country lanes to city streets, Duffy works every angle. And wherever he goes, he smells a rat…
Paperback ebook I Hear the Sirens in the Street download. EPUB I Hear the Sirens in the Street Adrian McKinty on Mac on Books-a-Million. Hardback book I Hear the Sirens in the Street by Adrian McKinty read on Kobo.