• Format: paperback, 288 pages
    • Genres: fiction, humor, contemporary, romance, amazon, family
    • Release date: June 4, 2016
    • ISBN: 9781440595455 (1440595453)
    • Language: english
    • Author: Ann Wertz Garvin
    • Publisher: Gallery Books

About The Book

Everything is falling apart in Tig Monahan’s life. Her mother’s memory is going (dementia), her boyfriend is gone (Hawaii), her absent sister shows up long enough to have a baby (and then leaves again, without the baby) and her job as a therapist has disappeared after a contentious couples’ therapy session goes horribly and honestly sideways. Oh, and then there’s the whole thing about the family secret that nobody saw coming.

But Tig is a survivor (she hopes) who manages to stumble and step her way to a new job, new truths, new outlooks and a new lease on life.

MP3 book I Like You Just Fine When You’re Not Around by Ann Wertz Garvin on Mac. MOBI ebook I Like You Just Fine When You’re Not Around read online on Amazon. Paperback I Like You Just Fine When You’re Not Around Ann Wertz Garvin download on Barnes & Noble. FB2 I Like You Just Fine When You’re Not Around buy PocketBook. TXT book I Like You Just Fine When You’re Not Around buy cheap for reader on Book Depository.

PDF ebook I Like You Just Fine When You’re Not Around by Ann Wertz Garvin read. Hardcover ebook I Like You Just Fine When You’re Not Around on Powells. EPUB I Like You Just Fine When You’re Not Around Ann Wertz Garvin download on Kindle. FictionBook book I Like You Just Fine When You’re Not Around on Bookshop. Hardback book I Like You Just Fine When You’re Not Around by Ann Wertz Garvin read online for PC.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)

Répondre à : I Like You Just Fine When You’re Not Around — FB2 download

Vos informations:

[snax_content]