• Genres: childrens, fiction, humor, contemporary, juvenile
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Harpercoll
    • Format: paperback, 245 pages
    • Release date: May 3, 2005
    • ISBN: 9780060005887 (0060005882)
    • Author: Elizabeth Cody Kimmel

About The Book

Note to future biographers: I am Lily B.

Likes: Recording events in my journal which will be widely praised when I am famous

Dislikes: Family outings, people who make own bed in hotels (read: MY MOTHER), and the many uncool items in my closet.

Summer Plans: I figured I was doomed for a vacation of boredom, until I met the most amazing girl, Karma, and her incredible family. And guess what? We’re related! The summer is looking up, and I just may be on the brink of cool.

TXT ebook Lily B. on the Brink of Cool Elizabeth Cody Kimmel read iPhone on Kobo. MP3 book Lily B. on the Brink of Cool buy. Hardcover Lily B. on the Brink of Cool on reader.

Paperback ebook Lily B. on the Brink of Cool by Elizabeth Cody Kimmel download on Walmart. MOBI book Lily B. on the Brink of Cool. PDF Lily B. on the Brink of Cool Elizabeth Cody Kimmel buy cheap for Mac on Dymocks.

FB2 Lily B. on the Brink of Cool read online on Android on Amazon. Hardback ebook Lily B. on the Brink of Cool by Elizabeth Cody Kimmel download. FictionBook book Lily B. on the Brink of Cool buy cheap iOS on Powells.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)

Répondre à : Lily B. on the Brink of Cool — FB2 download ~ 9780060005887

Vos informations:

[snax_content]