- Ce sujet est vide.
9 novembre 2020 à 1 h 58 min #12365
by Hope Mirrlees, Neil Gaiman, Douglas A. Anderson
- Publisher: Cold Spring Press
- Awards: Prix Elbakin.net for Meilleur roman fantasy traduit (2016)
- Release date: March 22, 2005
- Author: Hope Mirrlees, Neil Gaiman, Douglas A. Anderson
- Characters: Nathaniel Chanticleer, Enydmion Leer, Ranulph Chanticleer
- Genres: fantasy, fiction, classics, novels, fairies, fae
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781593600419 (1593600410)
- Format: paperback, 239 pages
About The Book
Lud-in-the-Mist, the capital city of the small country Dorimare, is a port at the conﬂuence of two rivers, the Dapple and the Dawl. The Dapple has its origin beyond the Debatable Hills to the west of Lud-in-the-Mist, in Fairyland. In the days of Duke Aubrey, some centuries earlier, fairy things had been looked upon with reverence, and fairy fruit was brought down the Dapple and enjoyed by the people of Dorimare. But after Duke Aubrey had been expelled from Dorimare by the burghers, the eating of fairy fruit came to be regarded as a crime, and anything related to Fairyland was unspeakable. Now, when his son Ranulph is believed to have eaten fairy fruit, Nathaniel Chanticleer, the mayor of Lud-in-the-Mist, finds himself looking into old mysteries in order to save his son and the people of his city.
Hardcover Lud-in-the-Mist Hope Mirrlees read online Mac on Powells. TXT ebook Lud-in-the-Mist. EPUB book Lud-in-the-Mist download. FB2 Lud-in-the-Mist by Hope Mirrlees buy cheap on iPhone on Books-a-Million.