• Ce sujet est vide.
Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur

Charlie Hulsey
    Invité

You Will Know Me
    by Megan Abbott

You Will Know Me | Click Here

• Awards: ITW Thriller Award Nominee for Best Hardcover Novel (2017)
    • Genres: fiction, mystery, thriller, contemporary, adult, suspense, crime
    • ISBN: 9780316231077 (031623107X)
    • Language: english
    • Author: Megan Abbott
    • Format: hardcover, 352 pages
    • Release date: July 26, 2016
    • Publisher: Little Brown

About The Book

Katie and Eric Knox have dedicated their lives to their fifteen-year-old daughter Devon, a gymnastics prodigy and Olympic hopeful. But when a violent death rocks their close-knit gymnastics community just weeks before an all-important competition, everything the Knoxes have worked so hard for feels suddenly at risk. As rumors swirl among the other parents, revealing hidden plots and allegiances, Katie tries frantically to hold her family together while also finding herself drawn, irresistibly, to the crime itself, and the dark corners it threatens to illuminate. From a writer with “exceptional gifts for making nerves jangle and skin crawl,” (Janet Maslin) You Will Know Me is a breathless rollercoaster of a novel about the desperate limits of desire, jealousy, and ambition.

Hardcover book You Will Know Me by Megan Abbott download on IndieBound. FB2 You Will Know Me read on iOS. EPUB ebook You Will Know Me Megan Abbott buy reader. MOBI ebook You Will Know Me on Audible. PDF book You Will Know Me read online on Book Depository.

Online You Will Know Me by Megan Abbott download for PocketBook. MP3 You Will Know Me buy cheap on Powells. Hardback book You Will Know Me Megan Abbott on iPad. FictionBook ebook You Will Know Me Megan Abbott buy cheap on Books-a-Million. TXT ebook You Will Know Me read for iPhone.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)

Répondre à : (MOBI) You Will Know Me by Megan Abbott ~ 9780316231077

Vos informations:

[snax_content]