- Ce sujet est vide.
10 novembre 2020 à 4 h 47 min #12597
The Story of the Andes Survivors
by Piers Paul Read
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 318 pages
- Publisher: Avon
- Places: Chile, Argentina, Andes Mountains
- ISBN: 9780380003211 (038000321X)
- Genres: history, adventure, survival, biography, travel, memoir, historical
- Author: Piers Paul Read
- Release date: December 3, 1975
- Characters: Nando Parrado, Panchito Abal, Arturo Nogueira, Susanna Parrado, Marcelo Pérez
About The Book
On October 12, 1972, a plane carrying a team of young rugby players crashed into the remote, snow-peaked Andes. Out of the forty-five original passengers and crew, only sixteen made it off the mountain alive. For ten excruciating weeks they suffered deprivations beyond imagining, confronting nature head-on at its most furious and inhospitable. And to survive, they were forced to do what would have once been unthinkable…
This is their story — one of the most astonishing true adventures of the twentieth century.
FB2 Alive read. Paperback ebook Alive by Piers Paul Read for Android on IndieBound. EPUB book Alive Piers Paul Read buy iPhone on Booktopia. Hardcover Alive download. MP3 ebook Alive download on PocketBook on Audible.