• Author: Marilyn Monroe, Ben Hecht, Joshua Green
    • Genres: biography, memoir, autobiography, history, womens, art, film
    • Format: hardcover, 185 pages
    • Publisher: Taylor Trade Publishing
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9781589793163 (1589793161)
    • Release date: September 29, 2006

About The Book

Written at the height of her fame but not published until over a decade after her death, this autobiography of actress and sex symbol Marilyn Monroe (1926-1962) poignantly recounts her childhood as an unwanted orphan, her early adolescence, her rise in the film industry from bit player to celebrity, and her marriage to Joe DiMaggio. In this intimate account of a very public life, she tells of her first (non-consensual) sexual experience, her romance with the Yankee Clipper, and her prescient vision of herself as “the kind of girl they found dead in the hall bedroom with an empty bottle of sleeping pills in her hand.” The Marilyn in these pages is a revelation: a gifted, intelligent, vulnerable woman who was far more complex than the unwitting sex siren she portrayed on screen. Lavishly illustrated with photos of Marilyn, this special book celebrates the life and career of an American icon — -from the unique perspective of the icon herself.

MP3 book My Story buy on Walmart. PDF My Story by Marilyn Monroe download for reader. Paperback ebook My Story read online. Hardcover ebook My Story Marilyn Monroe PC on Kobo.

FictionBook book My Story download on iOS on Booktopia. Online My Story by Marilyn Monroe. MOBI book My Story buy cheap iPhone. EPUB My Story Marilyn Monroe read on Barnes & Noble.

Hardback ebook My Story download on IndieBound. TXT ebook My Story Marilyn Monroe for Kindle. FB2 book My Story buy cheap on Dymocks. FB2 My Story by Marilyn Monroe read online on Android.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)

Répondre à : (PDF) My Story by Marilyn Monroe – 9781589793163

Vos informations:

[snax_content]