Virginia Gant
    Invité

Touch of Frost
    (Mythos Academy, #1)
    by Jennifer Estep

Touch of Frost · Click Here

• Language: english
    • Release date: August 1, 2011
    • Genres: fantasy, mythology, paranormal, magic, romance, supernatural, mystery
    • Publisher: Kensington -Teen
    • Awards: RITA Award by Romance Writers of America Nominee for Young Adult Romance (2012)
    • Author: Jennifer Estep
    • Characters: Gwen Frost, Daphne Cruz, Logan Quinn, Carson Callahan, Oliver Hector
    • Format: paperback, 350 pages
    • Places: Asheville, North Carolina, North Carolina
    • Series: Mythos Academy, #1
    • ISBN: 9780758266927 (0758266928)

About The Book

My name is Gwen Frost, and I go to Mythos Academy; a school of myths, magic and warrior whiz kids, where even the lowliest geek knows how to chop off somebody’s head with a sword and Logan Quinn, the hottest Spartan guy in school, also happens to be the deadliest. But lately, things have been weird, even for Mythos. First, mean girl Jasmine Ashton was murdered in the Library of Antiquities. Then, someone stole the Bowl of Tears, a magical artifact that can be used to bring about the second Chaos War. You know, death, destruction and lots of other bad, bad things. Freaky stuff like this goes on all the time at Mythos, but I’m determined to find out who killed Jasmine and why; especially since I should have been the one who died…

Hardcover book Touch of Frost on Booktopia. MP3 ebook Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep download on iPhone. FB2 Touch of Frost read for PocketBook on Amazon. FictionBook book Touch of Frost Jennifer Estep buy.

Online ebook Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep download iPad. MOBI Touch of Frost buy cheap on IndieBound. Hardback Touch of Frost Jennifer Estep on Books-a-Million. PDF book Touch of Frost read online Android.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)

Répondre à : (PDF) Touch of Frost — 9780758266927

Vos informations:

[snax_content]