• Publisher: Montlake Romance
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780803476684 (080347668X)
    • Author: Carolyn Hughey
    • Format: hardcover, 218 pages
    • Release date: August 1, 2011
    • Genres: romance

About The Book

What’s hotter than a summer in New York City? Two sexy Italian chefs fighting over you, of course!

Ellana Licari, a hopeless romantic, has her sights set on the tall, dark, and handsome chef Nick Soranno. With the help of the two meddling mamas, she’s determined to show him she’s “The One”—not that scrawny redhead who’s rapidly becoming more than his casual “flavor of the month.”

Convincing Nick to stop thinking of her like his sister won’t be easy, but Ellana’s canoodling with the Italian Stallion, chef Giovanni Cavallini, to make Nick jealous. Of course, Giovanni’s only too happy to oblige—he’s got his own agenda—but now that she has Nick’s attention, is it too late?

With the matchmaking mamas doing their best to interfere, Ellana’s stuck in a quandary: Which one of these tempting chefs will she choose?

TXT Shut Up and Kiss Me download on Kobo. MOBI ebook Shut Up and Kiss Me by Carolyn Hughey for iOS. Hardback book Shut Up and Kiss Me Carolyn Hughey read online on iPhone. FictionBook ebook Shut Up and Kiss Me buy cheap on Dymocks.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)

Répondre à : Shut Up and Kiss Me – PDF download

Vos informations:

[snax_content]