- Ce sujet est vide.
14 décembre 2020 à 2 h 31 min #17701
(Haunted Mystery, #1)
by Chris Grabenstein
- Awards: Anthony Award for Best Children’s/Young Adult Novel (2009), Agatha Award for Mystery (2008)
- ISBN: 9780375846977 (0375846972)
- Language: english
- Release date: May 27, 2008
- Author: Chris Grabenstein
- Series: Haunted Mystery, #1
- Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers
- Format: hardcover, 325 pages
- Genres: mystery, horror, fantasy, paranormal, ghosts, childrens, supernatural, fiction
About The Book
ZACK, HIS DAD, and new stepmother have just moved back to his father’s hometown, not knowing that their new house has a dark history. Fifty years ago, a crazed killer caused an accident at the nearby crossroads that took 40 innocent lives. He died when his car hit a tree in a fiery crash, and his malevolent spirit has inhabited the tree ever since. During a huge storm, lightning hits the tree, releasing the spirit, who decides his evil spree isn’t over … and Zack is directly in his sights.
Award-winning thriller author Chris Grabenstein fills his first book for younger readers with the same humorous and spine-tingling storytelling that has made him a fast favorite with adults.
MP3 book The Crossroads download for iPad on Barnes & Noble. PDF The Crossroads Chris Grabenstein. FictionBook ebook The Crossroads by Chris Grabenstein buy on PocketBook. MOBI book The Crossroads read on Dymocks.