- Ce sujet est vide.
9 novembre 2020 à 8 h 59 min #12433
The Walls Around Us
by Nova Ren Suma
- ISBN: 9781616203726 (1616203722)
- Format: hardcover, 319 pages
- Release date: March 24, 2015
- Language: english
- Genres: mystery, paranormal, fantasy, horror, fiction, contemporary, ghosts, thriller
- Awards: Edgar Award Nominee for Best Young Adult (2016), Milwaukee County Teen Book Award Nominee (2016)
- Publisher: Algonquin Young Readers
- Author: Nova Ren Suma
About The Book
On the outside, there’s Violet, an eighteen-year-old dancer days away from the life of her dreams when something threatens to expose the shocking truth of her achievement.
On the inside, within the walls of the Aurora Hills juvenile detention center, there’s Amber, locked up for so long she can’t imagine freedom.
Tying their two worlds together is Orianna, who holds the key to unlocking all the girls’ darkest mysteries…
What really happened on the night Orianna stepped between Violet and her tormentors? What really happened on two strange nights at Aurora Hills? Will Amber and Violet and Orianna ever get the justice they deserve — in this life or in another one?
In prose that sings from line to line, Nova Ren Suma tells a supernatural tale of guilt and of innocence, and of what happens when one is mistaken for the other.
PDF book The Walls Around Us download on Amazon. FB2 ebook The Walls Around Us Nova Ren Suma on Mac. MP3 The Walls Around Us read for iPhone.