- Ce sujet est vide.
8 novembre 2020 à 19 h 34 min #12324
Under the Dome
by Stephen King
- Places: Chester’s Mill, Maine, Maine
- Genres: horror, fiction, thriller, fantasy, mystery, suspense, adult, drama
- Language: english
- Characters: Dale Barbara, Julia Shumway, James Rennie, Junior Rennie, Eric “Rusty” Everett
- Publisher: Scribner
- ISBN: 9781439148501 (1439148503)
- Awards: Locus Award Nominee for Best Science Fiction Novel (2010), British Fantasy Award Nominee for Best Novel (2010), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Mystery/Thriller (2009)
- Release date: November 10, 2009
- Format: hardcover, 1,074 pages
- Author: Stephen King
About The Book
On an entirely normal, beautiful fall day in Chester’s Mill, Maine, the town is inexplicably and suddenly sealed off from the rest of the world by an invisible force field. Planes crash into it and fall from the sky in flaming wreckage, a gardener’s hand is severed as “the dome” comes down on it, people running errands in the neighboring town are divided from their families, and cars explode on impact. No one can fathom what this barrier is, where it came from, and when — or if — it will go away.
Dale Barbara, Iraq vet and now a short-order cook, finds himself teamed with a few intrepid citizens — town newspaper owner Julia Shumway, a physician’s assistant at the hospital, a selectwoman, and three brave kids. Against them stands Big Jim Rennie, a politician who will stop at nothing — even murder — to hold the reins of power, and his son, who is keeping a horrible secret in a dark pantry. But their main adversary is the Dome itself. Because time isn’t just short. It’s running out.
Hardcover Under the Dome buy cheap. PDF book Under the Dome by Stephen King download for Mac on Audible. Hardback ebook Under the Dome read on PocketBook. FB2 ebook Under the Dome Stephen King on Powells.
Online Under the Dome Stephen King read online Android. FictionBook book Under the Dome download on Books-a-Million. TXT book Under the Dome by Stephen King buy iOS. MOBI Under the Dome on IndieBound.