Anthony Woodford
    Invité

Walk Two Moons
    by Sharon Creech

🔍 Walk Two Moons | CLICK HERE 🔍

• Author: Sharon Creech
    • Format: paperback, 280 pages
    • Language: english
    • Awards: Newbery Medal (1995), Dorothy Canfield Fisher Children’s Book Award Nominee (1996), W.H. Smith’s Mind-Boggling Books Award (1996), Oklahoma Sequoyah Award for YA (1997)
    • Publisher: HarperTrophy
    • ISBN: 9780060739492 (0060739495)
    • Genres: fiction, childrens, school, contemporary, classics, family, juvenile
    • Release date: May 24, 1996

About The Book

“How about a story? Spin us a yarn.”

Instantly, Phoebe Winterbottom came to mind. “I could tell you an extensively strange story,” I warned.

“Oh, good!” Gram said. “Delicious!”

And that is how I happened to tell them about Phoebe, her disappearing mother, and the lunatic.

As Sal entertains her grandparents with Phoebe’s outrageous story, her own story begins to unfold — the story of a thirteen-year-old girl whose only wish is to be reunited with her missing mother.

In her own award-winning style, Sharon Creech intricately weaves together two tales, one funny, one bittersweet, to create a heartwarming, compelling, and utterly moving story of love, loss, and the complexity of human emotion.

PDF book Walk Two Moons download on Powells. FictionBook ebook Walk Two Moons Sharon Creech buy on iPhone. TXT Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech for reader.

MOBI ebook Walk Two Moons read on Amazon. MP3 Walk Two Moons Sharon Creech download. Paperback book Walk Two Moons read online Kindle on Bookshop.

EPUB ebook Walk Two Moons for PocketBook. Online Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech buy cheap on Barnes & Noble. Hardcover book Walk Two Moons Sharon Creech download.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)

Répondre à : Walk Two Moons – PDF download | 9780060739492

Vos informations:

[snax_content]