- Ce sujet est vide.
19 décembre 2020 à 9 h 39 min #18597
When Angels Sing
The Story of Rock Legend Carlos Santana
by Michael James Mahin, José Ramirez
- Genres: biography, music, cultural, childrens, history, musicians, art, historical
- Language: english
- Awards: Sibert Medal Nominee (2019), Pura Belpré Award Nominee for Illustrator (2019)
- Author: Michael James Mahin, José Ramirez
- ISBN: 9781534404137 (1534404139)
- Publisher: Atheneum Books for Young Readers
- Release date: September 4, 2018
- Format: hardcover, 48 pages
About The Book
Carlos Santana loved to listen to his father play el violín. It was a sound that filled the world with magic and love and feeling and healing — a sound that made angels real. Carlos wanted to make angels real, too. So he started playing music.
Carlos tried el clarinete and el violín, but there were no angels. Then he picked up la guitarra. He took the soul of the Blues, the brains of Jazz, and the energy of Rock and Roll, and added the slow heat of Afro-Cuban drums and the cilantro-scented sway of the music he’d grown up with in Mexico. There were a lot of bands in San Francisco but none of them sounded like this. Had Carlos finally found the music that would make his angels real?
FictionBook ebook When Angels Sing iPhone. MP3 When Angels Sing by Michael James Mahin read on Booktopia. FB2 book When Angels Sing download on Walmart.
Hardcover When Angels Sing Michael James Mahin buy cheap on PC. Hardback ebook When Angels Sing read online for iOS on Barnes & Noble. Paperback book When Angels Sing Michael James Mahin buy.